Neurological Manual Muscle Testing
Advanced techniques of manual muscle testing and assessment
Is there a possibility that injuries from 20 or 30 years ago still matters in the rehabilitation process? How can I assess the impact of those injuries on present symptoms in our patients? Are you looking for the answer? Then read, what’s next…
How often do you think about problems like that:
“Hm.. what’s going on… in Mr Adam’s I saw improvement after therapy… in Mrs Kate with same symptoms I have introduced the same treatment protocol, but the problem hasn’t disappeared… it's even worse than before…”
“I’m treating the same area again and again but there is still too much muscle contraction and stiffness. What should I do? Rolling? Trigger points? Maybe just training but which one should be the best?”
“I have finished many courses but still I hasn’t found the key to get all the information in coherent and complete knowledge.”
The NeuroLock course is the special event in your mastering schedule. We’re delivering details and skills needed for creating completely new approach to your client’s problems.
You will learn the battery of tests which are simple and not complicated but still very valuable.
Can that course improve my therapy effects in my office or on the gym?
On our course you’ll see how the information collected during tests influences the place and kind of treatment and later it’s effectiveness.
You will check yourself why simple muscle tests can answer many previous questions:
Is the area of pain also the source of the symptoms?
What is the importance of the nervous system in reproduction of pain?
Can I play with the nervous system without force?
Should I treat the ‘orthopedic’ patient from the neurological point of view?
Does the scar therapy makes sense?
Is that better to make back muscles loose? Or maybe I should strengthen something? If yes, then what, where and why?
You'll be suprised how fast and painless we can assess dysfunctional regions.
You'll learn proper muscle tests and what are the most common mistakes during manual testing.
You'll be able to precisely distinguish the source of the problem from compensations generated by the nervous system.
Of course we don't forget about the most important part of treatment... anamnesis.
You'll see how you can connect information from interview with manual muscle tests and your previous therapeutic tools.
And all that regardless of techniques you use in your everyday practise (massage, manual therapy, motor training, fascial techniques).
Dawid Kasolik, Roman Staroń and Jacek Małecki will introduce you to the issues of functional neurology. They will also describe and show how you can improve your efectiveness in e.g.:
increased and recurrent muscle tension and stiffness
decreased range of motion
decreased training efectiveness.
Our course is also great introduction to P-DTR conception by dr Jose Palomar.
Want to know more?
You can find more information which we provide after enrolling for the course!
Learn how to do muscle testing and join us
There is currently no edition of this course. If you are interested leave us contact. We will notify you when the new edition will appear.
1) the controller of your personal data is SYNTONIC Dawid Kasolik ul. Jana III Sobieskiego 19, 32-650 Kęty. NIP: 549-236-83-97
2) your personal data will be processed in order to establish contact under: Article6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) as the legitimate interest of the data controller
3) the recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorised to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and data processors
4) your personal data will be stored for 3 years
5) you have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, their rectification, erasure or restriction of their processing, and the right to transfer the data
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
7) the provision of personal data is voluntary; however, a refusal to provide such data might result in a rejection of your notification