Neurorevolution born 7 years ago. As trainer, i was boried about the standard vision of movement and training; as athlete, continuos injuries and plateau in exercise make me tired about. All this lead me to know something different that could help me and my clients to get more from movement. Since there, tons of studies about neuroscience applied to movement changed totally my approach. This is the reason because Neurorevolution is not a just a method but much more. Everything that you know until now regarding movement will be different.
What is NeuroRevolution?
Standard approach provides to train your body from the neck to the bottom. In Neurorevolution we think about training from neck to the top. We are able to do this working on Proprioceptive, Vestibular and Visual system to discover the real human potential. Everything will not be the same anymore. This is useful for everyone, from the people that don’t train to the professional athlete. Trough the activation of that system (proprioceptive, vestibular and visual) we can increase strength, stamina and work on pain relief (also chronic pain).
What you will learn on the course?
DINAMIC JOINY MOBILTY
In this section we discover the basics of Neural Warm Up: from the bottom to the top, stimulating the proprioceptive system we regain a full mobility of every joint. Neural Warm Up will become immediately the standard pre activation system, fundamental from a non trained person to professional athletes.
This is the starting point for the complex movement basic mechanics: we learn how to use properly legs and arms to generate the right pattern for the torsion and spirals of the body. We work on three different type of activation for both legs and arms.
Joint Rhythm guarantee the best stability, speed and force production as never done before.
DEVELOPMENT OF ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
After teached to nervous system movement basics and prepared it to generate complex pattern, is time to improve sport specific training pattern.
Using torsion and spirals, moving all the body finding the right rhythm and coordination also involving the vestibular system, we generate highest performance for every kind of sport. This technique improve as never done before everything about movement. This is the key for the Pain Free Performance.
Hardstyle basics and Torsion movement basics,
clean, press and snatch
Want to know more?
You can find more information which we provide after enrolling for the course!
- NeuroRevolution - module 1
- NeoroRevolution - 2
NeuroRevolution - module 1
1. NeuroRevolution™ Workshop intro: movement, pain and performance
2. Reflexive Stability Modulation™
Reflexive Stability Modulation: Dynamic Joint Mobility based system targeted at improve movement, performance and pain relief
3. Joint Rhythm™ - Lower / Upper limb complex movement to restore velocity and force
Deceleration Program - Vestibular activation for Lifting Sports
4. MetronomeTraining™ workshop intro: from rhythm to movement
Metronome BPM assessment: how to find the right timing for each individuals
NeoroRevolution - 2
NeuroRevolution™ was the “starting point”. Nervous system is now ready to “get more” from sensory system through upper and lower body nerves mobilization.
In NeuroRevolution™ Advanced we’ll start to discover also visual and vestibular system and upper limbs joint rhythm and spirals. Now we are ready to look for some new chances. Is it possible to “change rules” about kettlebell training? Yes it is. Changing point of view from linear movement to “spirals”. NeuroRevolution™ for Kettlebell is here!
Day 1 NeuroRevolution™ Advanced
- RSM: ankles, knees and hips non linear complex movement - warm up for nerve glides
- Nerve Glides: how to "move and stretch" your nervous system.
- Joint Rhythm "upper limbs"
- Upper Limbs Spirals
- Visual and Vestibular assessments
Day 2 NeuroRevolution™ for Kettlebell
- Specific warm up
Dwór w Tomaszowicach
Dwór w Tomaszowicach
Sign up today and gain access to our teaching materials!
1) the controller of your personal data is SYNTONIC Dawid Kasolik ul. Jana III Sobieskiego 19, 32-650 Kęty. NIP: 549-236-83-97
2) your personal data will be processed in order to establish contact under: Article6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) as the legitimate interest of the data controller
3) the recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorised to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and data processors
4) your personal data will be stored for 3 years
5) you have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, their rectification, erasure or restriction of their processing, and the right to transfer the data
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
7) the provision of personal data is voluntary; however, a refusal to provide such data might result in a rejection of your notification