P-DTR Masterclass Visual Diagnosis
For the first time in Poland P-DTR Masterclass level! We are thrilled to invite You to take part in a course devoted to P-DTR practitioners! If You are eager to gain knowledge about visual diagnosis and update your P-DTR skills then You are in the right place. Discover how to work quicker and more effectively with your patients.
During the course we will focus on extremely effective visual diagnosis method, which is used to find major disorders in patient's body. The course is dedicated to therapists who successfully completed all P-DTR levels: basic, intermediate, advanced, and are continuously using P-DTR method in their treatment. During the classes it is possible to exchange experiences with other certified instructors from foreign countries. You can also enjoy Your time after class in Bania's Thermal Baths and skiing slopes. If you require any help with hotel booking and taxi transport from and to the airport please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to assist and get things organised for You.
Places are limited so do not wait and sign up today!
Want to know more?
You can find more information which we provide after enrolling for the course!
- Master Class
P-DTR Masterclass ADVANCED
There is currently no edition of this course. If you are interested leave us contact. We will notify you when the new edition will appear.
1) the controller of your personal data is SYNTONIC Dawid Kasolik ul. Jana III Sobieskiego 19, 32-650 Kęty. NIP: 549-236-83-97
2) your personal data will be processed in order to establish contact under: Article6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) as the legitimate interest of the data controller
3) the recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorised to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and data processors
4) your personal data will be stored for 3 years
5) you have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, their rectification, erasure or restriction of their processing, and the right to transfer the data
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
7) the provision of personal data is voluntary; however, a refusal to provide such data might result in a rejection of your notification