Proprioceptive-Deep Tendon Reflex®
Proprioceptive – Deep Tendon Reflex (P-DTR®) is a product of the original thought and investigations of orthopedic surgeon Dr. José Palomar. This work recognizes that proprioception (sensation of touch, pressure, hot, cold, pain, etc.), and the way the body processes the information from these receptors, is paramount in determining neuromuscular responses throughout the entire body. Motor function is not just determined by the motor system, but rather is modified by the inputs of these receptors. Using a comprehensive system of muscle testing and neural challenges, involved receptors can be located and normal function can be quickly restored. Most physical therapy and other therapeutic modalities deal with the “hardware” of the body, neglecting the fact that much of the pain and dysfunction we experience is often actually a problem with our “software”.
What is P-DTR?
recognizes that proprioception (sensation of touch, pressure, hot,
cold, pain, etc.), and the way the body processes the information from
these receptors, is paramount in determining neuromuscular responses
throughout the entire body. Motor function is not just determined by the
motor system, but rather is modified by the inputs of these receptors.
Using a comprehensive system of muscle testing and neural challenges, involved receptors can be located and normal function can be quickly restored. Most physical therapy and other therapeutic modalities deal with the “hardware” of the body, neglecting the fact that much of the pain and dysfunction we experience is often actually a problem with our “software”.
P-DTR® deals with the various sensory receptors (proprioceptors) of the body and the way they affect and modify our movement patterns. These receptors (those for pain, stretch, pressure, hot, cold, vibration, etc.) all send information to the brain for processing and the brain takes this feedback into account when making decisions regarding our movement.
If this information is incorrect, as is often the case, the brain is making its decisions based on bad information. Pain and dysfunction frequently result. P-DTR® uses neural challenges specific to the involved receptors and muscle tests combined with proper stimulation of the deep tendon reflex to make immediate and lasting advances toward restored function.
Some of the benefits of P-DTR include:
- Accelerates recovery from acute injuries
- Eliminates lingering dysfunction and pain from chronic injuries
- Eliminates the debilitating effects of repetitive stress
- Optimizes athletic performance
- Restores muscle function and coordination quickly
- Increases range of motion, strength and stamina
- Achieves quick, long-lasting results
- Maximizes stability and balance throughout the entire body
- Resolves problems you thought you’d “just have to live with”
What makes special courses at Syntonic company?
First of all people.
Students get support and help from our assistants at each module of seminar.
All of them finished whole P-DTR training and use this technique for several years.
They help participants with their first P-DTR steps and explain everything once again.
Want to know more?
You can find more information which we provide after enrolling for the course!
- Module 1
- Module 2
P-DTR – Topics covered on Intermediate Seminar
- Finding Super Priorities
- Mapping Fractals
- Sequencing v Receptor dysfunction differentiation
- Mirror Neuron Technique for Hypertonicity
- Tracing the relationship of associated muscles of Hypertonicity (Primary & Secondary
- Ligamentous Sequencing Dysfunctions
- Muscular Sequencing Dysfunctions
- Limb Movement Vectoring Dysfunction
- Bursae Golgi
- Priority Primary dysfunctional receptor review
- Mapping Fractals
- Spinal Ligaments sequencing (lumbar)
- Pubic Symphysis ligaments sequencing
- SacroIliac Ligaments
- Iliolumbar Ligaments
- Pelvic vector Sequencing
- 3D Spinal Sequencing Dysfunctions
- Positional Dysfunctions
- Organ to Organ Visceral Referral and Parietal Patterns
- Pelvic floor & Organ mesenteric fascia
- IlioCeacal Valve Dysfuntion
- Lymph Retrograde Dysfunction
- Alkaline State dysfunction
- Entrogastric Reflex Dysfuntion
- Parenchima, Cranial nerves & Autonomic Nervous System
- Cervical joints/ligaments/muscles Sequencing and common relationships
- Thoracic joints/ligaments/muscles Sequencing and common relationships
- Costovertebral, costotransverse, costocartilagenous, sternum & manubrium joints/ligaments/muscles Sequencing and common relationships
- Diaphragm: cranial faults, anaerobic v aerobic, receptors, sequencing & Pelvic Floor relationship.
- Linked Coupling Cervical/Thoracic/Lumbar
- Dura-mater tension dysfunctions
- Primary Golgi rules using TemporalSphenoid Line
to Ankle Instability (Pelvic Categories, PaleoSpinoThalamic in joints,
Talus Dysfunction, TMJ/Hyoid, Proximal TibioFibular Capsule,
Park Hotel Diament
Wita Stwosza 37
Dwór w Tomaszowicach
Dworek w Tomaszowicach
Dworek w Tomaszowicach
Pay 30 days before the course to get an early bird Full seminars (3 modules) €3,200.00 early bird Full seminars (3 modules) paid together €3,500.00 if less than a month Per module of 5 days: €1,300.00
|Module 1 29.07.2020 – 02.08.2020 (Jose Palomar)||1066 EUR||Location|
|Module 2 06.10.2020 – 10.10.2020 (Jose Palomar)||766 EUR||Location|
Sign up today and gain access to our teaching materials!
1) the controller of your personal data is SYNTONIC Dawid Kasolik ul. Jana III Sobieskiego 19, 32-650 Kęty. NIP: 549-236-83-97
2) your personal data will be processed in order to establish contact under: Article6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) as the legitimate interest of the data controller
3) the recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorised to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and data processors
4) your personal data will be stored for 3 years
5) you have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, their rectification, erasure or restriction of their processing, and the right to transfer the data
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
7) the provision of personal data is voluntary; however, a refusal to provide such data might result in a rejection of your notification